Job Title: Quality Compliance Manager
Employer: Evans Medical PLC
• To drive continuous Quality Improvement activities.
• To plan, organize, supervise and co-ordinate quality compliance activities in the key result areas of documentation, and product quality related matters in all aspects of factory operations.
• To ensure Products are manufactured to meet all Quality Standards in compliance with all applicable Regulatory requirements.
• B. Pharm with minimum of 7 years post qualification relevant experience in Regulatory, Analytical & Production processes preferably in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
• Possession of M.Sc. would be an added advantage.
• Adequate Knowledge of Quality Management processes such as Validation, SOP, cGMP, GLP, etc.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Word and Power Point).
• Good communication (oral and written) and stnong Leadership skills.
• Must be qualified, result-oriented, competent, experienced, and self-driven individuals
Apply to this job