Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Employer: Evans Medical PLC
• To supervise the staff in manufacturing section.
• To maintain efficient performance and control of all work programmes and operations.
• To maintain good standards of quality and high output, and achievement of standard manufacturing rates.
• To ensure compliance to GMP in all areas of production with regards to Man, Machinery, Material, and environment
• B. Pharmacy degree with 2-3 years working experience in a Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Excellent analytical skills, be flexible with good organisational, leadership, and interpersonal skills, with great attention to detail and abliity to solve problems.
• Self-motivated innovator with ability to inspire others
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Must be qualified, result-oriented, competent, experienced, and self-driven individuals
Apply to this job