Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employer: Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) among other international donors.
• This is a manager position.
• Reporting to the Director of Procurement, the successful candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring efficient procurement of non-health goods and services.
• S/He will implement a quality assurance system for procured goods and services and ensure regulatory compliance where necessary.
• S/He will also generate routine reports on procurement progress against plans, and supervise procurement logistics.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• Must possess a first degree in a relevant field
• Must be CIPSN/CIPS certified
• Must possess a minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated experience in purchasing and supply/procurement function, five (5) of which must have been in a similar capacity.
• Hands-on experience in the use of SAP ERP or any Enterprise Resource and Planning package for procurement business solutions will be of added advantage.
• Must be versatile in Microsoft Excel and/or Access packages
• Must possess good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits: The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Apply to this job