Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation and Knowledge Management Adviser (State Level)
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Experience: 5-10 years
Job Field: NGO/Non-profit
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisers are responsible for the overall strategy and implementation of the projects M&E system in the corresponding project state.
- They are also required to provide timely and relevant information to all project stakeholders.
- Monitoring of project performance will occur at the output, outcome and impact levels in accordance with the project results framework.
- Review and provide advice on the deliverable prepared by consultants for quality control
- Work with the M&E Anchor at the Federal level in utilizing the PMIS as a tool of monitoring the project inputs, processes, outputs, outcomes, and grievances that may arise in the cause of project implementation
- Assist in finding alternative means of measurement in areas where PMIS has its limitation
- Support in organizing meetings and training sessions to train M&E counterparts at the LGAs and Ward levels on the project result framework and data collection and analysis methods
- Prepare knowledge management products for the project in collaboration with Anchors
- Assist and advise in preparation of State project workplans, particularly in the area of M&E
- Work with M&E Anchors in developing and ensuring mechanism to boost Social Accountability Processes across the project
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Project