Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia. Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainings to your organization. We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart. Every Training program is designed to bridge a development gap in the form of competencies. Our training competencies are represented in the diagram below; Michael Stevens is competent to handle any skill range not in this list as a customised training for your organization.
Job Title: Maintenance Storeman
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 15 pounds, and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Offshore Export Terminal Facilities: All offshore facilities for the export of crude oil
- Terminal Jetty facilities: All jetty facilities and operations
- Utilities Services: All facilities and equipment for the provision of utilities services, including water services and power generation.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Ensure that a full audit trail is maintained for all materials transactions.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure that materials and equipment are correctly prepared for transit to offshore.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Adherence to the safety culture within warehouse and any newly promoted safety initiatives.
- Contribution to warehouse operational efficiencies and cost saving suggestions.
- Liaise with the Base and Marine/Vessel contractor personnel to ensure that all routine and priority delivery requirements are met.
- Support to projects whose materials are being held in the care and custody of the warehouse.
- Compliance of the Supply Chain process & procedures to ensure that all activities in the warehouse are
- carried out in accordance with SPDC Core Values & Safety guideline
- Vessel Crew, Jetty Marshals, Beach Master, Marine Supervisor, HSE Representative, Material Warehouse,