Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
Job Title: Local Government Area Coordinator
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
- The Local Government Coordinators would ensure the management, operational, financial, procurement; monitoring and evaluation responsibilities of the Project are carried out consistently with project implementation plan.
- The Local Government Coordinators will work under the supervision and guidance of the States Project Coordinators.
- The LGA Project Coordinators will provide leadership for project implementation at the LGA levels, supported by a multi- disciplinary team of staff and technical consultants who will work exclusively for the project at the LGA.
- Coordinate the Wards project’s activities in conformity with the Financing Agreement of FGN and Donor Organisation and as stipulated in the Project Appraisal Document;
- Undertake/delegate field visits, and surveys in order to monitor and evaluate Project implementation; and identify problems and propose remedial action/alternative courses of action to accelerate/improve Project delivery at the Ward level;
- Participate in the development of the Annual State Work Plan for the Project and monitor compliance to ensure objectives and targets are met and achieved
- Coordinate the Formation of the LGA Technical Committee
- Liaise with other relevant Programmes and Technical Departments in the Public Sector and Privates Sector to ensure synergy
- Facilitate and manage capacity building relevant government departments at the LGA and wards levels
- Ensure that the use of equipment and supplies procured is strictly for purposes of the Project
- Establish and enhance systems of internal control to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Government of Nigeria and the donor organisation
- Ensure the proper monitoring of all imprest accounts record
- Facilitate the Project’s events at the LGA/Ward levels
- Review and evaluate the Project’s staff performance at the LGA/Wards levels and submit to SPCU
- Serve as focal point for communication with the SPCU project team
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the State Project Coordinator.