Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core. We provide services for ex-pat community as well.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Janitor / Cleaner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Admin / Customer Service Lead
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaning of the Offices and the Ward:
- Sweep and mop the floors of all the offices and the corridors.
- Empty all dustbins.
- Wipe/dust down all the furniture: chairs, tables, cabinets.
- Ensure that all the materials on the office desks are arranged neatly.
- Dust all equipment/gadgets; calculators, phones, printers, scanners, fans, etc.
- Wash the toilets/ bathrooms; make sure that the toilet bowls and seats are clean, ensure that there is toilet paper, and the sink is clean as well.
- Empty the dustbins
- Sweep and mop the rooms and bathrooms.
Cleaning of Compound:
- Wetting of all flowers
- Sweeping and cleaning the Facility compound
- Trimming of the shrubs and flowers
- Washing of patients’ bedsheets.
- Washing of patients’ clothes.
- Washing of the curtains.