MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Risk Management Analyst
Department: CEO's Office
Job Type: Permanent
- The Internal Audit & Risk Management Analyst will assist in conducting audits and reviews of commercial, technical, and management processes to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, as well as effective and economical use of company resources.
Other responsibilities include;
- Analyze key financial, operational, and compliance-related data.
- Actively participate in quarterly risk assessments of key business processes
- Conducts audits as assigned based on the established annual audit schedule.
- Tracks all audit issues within the various reviewed processes to ensure implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members to report key risks and audit findings.
- Recommends solutions to the business to enhance process controls; work with all levels within the business.
- Support carrying out risk assessment training on established risk assessment methodology and approach.
- Actively participate in the conduct of Information Security and Information Technology Audit as contained in the annual audit plan ISMS audit calendar