Detailed Job Description
- In line with its growth aspirations, the Group is seeking to appoint top-of-the-class individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the Group Chief Financial Officer (GCFO) role
- The role is responsible for driving the company’s financial planning and profitability / revenue assurance and transformational growth strategy
- The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The core responsibilities of the Group CFO are to:
- Play an active leadership role in informing and delivering the strategy of the Group.
- Drive financial performance and advise on and track all investments.
- Ensure that the Group is both adequately and optimally funded to meet all operational needs and expansion plans.
- Set, define and deliver a strategy for the finance function that is both fully aligned with the overall strategy of the Group and ensures that the function adopts functional ‘best practice’ and embeds a culture of continuous performance improvement.
- Have principal responsibility for accounting, audited financial statements, management accounts, treasury, tax, financial planning, reporting and analysis of financials to all stakeholders and enterprise risk management and internal audit.