Job Title: Geoscientist/Petrophysicist
Job Number: 1407373
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Employment Status: Full Time Regular
Employer: Baker Hughes Incorporated
Baker Hughes in West aFRICA offers the opportunity as an experienced Petrophysicist to join the geosciences team based in Port Harcourt
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Monitors and quality controls raw data, processes, interprets and delivers geoscience products,is highly proactive in sales support and marketing, provides support to the client in petrophysical products, conducts field studies and helps in project coordination, and is actively involved in professional societies.
• Writes and/or presents technical papers in professional journals, prepares technical and economical proposals, conducts strategic meetings for Geoscience.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline
• 4 years’ experience and MSc would be an added advantage.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT:
• Leadership ability to lead team and/or manage projects, possess cross-disciplinary skills, knowledge of all Geoscience product lines in the GPI manual, and understands Baker Hughes.
• Understands and participates in budget process and is pursuing one or more certifications.
Apply to this job