Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT - driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Physical Planning and Development
Department: Physical Planning & Development
Required Referees: 3
- The Director of Physical Planning and Development (DPPD) oversees the day-to-day administration and control of all physical planning, developments, works and services activities of landmark University.
Roles and Responsibilities
More broadly, the Director of Physical Planning and Development is responsible for the following:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Physical Planning and Development Directorate, in alignment with the Vision and departure philosophy of the University.
- Subject to the relevant approvals, recommend and implement policies and procedures on matters relating to the physical and infrastructural developments of the University. Recommend additional plans, designs, while continuously updating the University’s master plan.
- Manage Improvements to the campus environment, to meet the functional and aesthetical needs of a world-class learning, work, and residential University campus.
- Monitor and supervise all acquisition, construction, maintenance of facilities and infrastructures and making recommendations on physical planning, development, works and services- related matters.
- In alignment with the University’s extant procedures, makes recommendations on appointments of consultants, contractors, vendors and service providers for University projects, and monitors their activities post- engagement.
- Manage all third-party contractual relationships and agreements with consultants, contractors, vendors and service providers in alignment with extant university policies.
- Monitor and ensure the University’s compliance with relevant national and International Environment, Health and Safety (ENS) legislation and policies