Job Title: Deputy Manager, Procurement
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employer: Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) among other international donors.
• Reporting to the Senior Manager, Ethical/Health Procurement, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating procurement solicitation documents, evaluation of tenders and bids received for competitive processes for health commodities locally and internationally.
• S/He will be required to also generate purchase orders following the tendering process.
• S/He will be responsible for contracting vendors for services.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring adequate documentation of procurement processes and easy retrieval by all relevant personnel.
• S/He will ensure proper management of vendors to ensure quality and efficiency in delivery of goods and services.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• Must possess a first degree in a relevant field
• Must be CIPSN/CIPS certified
• Must possess a minimum of six (6) years of demonstrated experience in purchasing and supply/procurement function three (3) of which must have been in a similar capacity.
• Hands-on experience in the use of SAP ERP for procurement business solutions will be of added advantage.
• Must be literate and versatile in Microsoft, Excel and or Access packages
• Must possess good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Benefits: The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Apply to this job