Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey. Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Department: Sales And Distribution
Society For Family Health
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers. We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the position.
- This position will be responsible for demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH products at various assigned locations.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence report.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets.
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.