Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data & Administration Officer (Laboratory)
Reference No.: L00003
- Reporting to the Head of Laboratory Department, the Data & Admin Officer is a professional who carries out data entry admin functions of the department. The incumbent will carry out a range of responsibilities ranging from information management, general administration and proper data management administration.
- The Data & Admin officer duties include inventory management, organizing departmental records, roster scheduling, budget and department reporting, invoicing, and customer service. The incumbent manages and update departmental data.
- The Data & Admin officer manages daily office operations, provide support to staff, and complete clerical tasks of all types, improving the departmental functionality.
- Schedule meetings, and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions in the department.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, supplies, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Handle data management and administration duties of the department
- Support other assigned functions.
- Documenting and monitoring departmental supplies.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Keep up-to-date with the latest admin trends and best practice.