MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
Job Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Fabac, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Full administration of the credit policy
- Follow-up on Customers on WHT credit notes
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Follow-up on debt by telephone and email thereby reducing debtor days.
- Rating of new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy
- Liaising with the Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.