Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey, not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team within the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Psychiatrist with Inpatient Admitting Rights
Location: Synapse Japonica in Port Harcourt
Reporting to: Medical Director or designated Clinical Director
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Consultant Overview for your patients admitted to Synapse Japonica in Port -Harcourt.
- Is willing to allow the in-house consultant Psychiatrist manage your patients should they you unable to do so at no extra cost to you
- Will participate in Multidisciplinary team meetings involving other clinicians who are involved in managing your patients.
- Willing to see patients on behalf of Synapse services. This is remunerated
- Is able to work with our Business Development Manager to develop new opportunities in the South South Region that will be mutually beneficial to all.
- Willing to sign up to Synapse Treatment Protocols and Policies
- Willing to attend our in-house training and development programs.