- As a Business Operations executive, you would support the day to day operations and deliver on operational plans against the strategic vision of the Company.
- Reporting to the COO, the you will be responsible for chaperoning the execution of strategic and operational priorities; developing and implementing processes that are consistent with the Company’s mission, objectives, and policies.
- You will also be responsible for managing and improving processes to minimize complexities and optimize them to promote effective operations.
- You will design, manage and deliver executive level reporting, including status reports to manage risks and issues.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of all revenue generating solutions.
- Tracks the performances of all SBU solutions and ensures all hindrances to performances are eliminated.
- Facilitates the provision and availability of resources required for the effective running of all solutions.
- Manages end to end back office operations.
- Provides oversight and support for operational execution across the BUs.
- Ensure resource utilization tracking for proper consultant and external resource management
- Develop, evaluate and ensure that process flows, systems, and policies for the company are effective, efficient and fit-for-purpose
- Work with the COO to identify strategic opportunities or gaps in the business using real-time business metrics and data
- Provide financial input for all business decisions, completing analysis and modeling to a high standard with a focus on decision support