Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write timely articles that covers business, personal finance, profiles and personalities
- Provide breaking news coverage of recent events in economy, business & finance in Nigeria
- Conduct interviews and generate original business and financial news stories
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
- Work closely with the Research team to generate unique stories from information gathered
- Provide in-depth analysis of beat area
- Write review and ranking articles on business products and services
- Attend Events on behalf of Nairametrics
- Represent Nairametrics on TV, Radio & Podcast by providing insightful business analysis.